Your story is vital. Tell it well.
Culture change is the ultimate path toward transforming people’s lives for the better, and well-researched, well-illustrated stories of change can help light the way. Nonprofit organizations have a critical role to play in gathering and sharing such stories.
- A communications director
- A foundation manager
- A private funder
- A consultant to grantmakers
- An advocacy organization
Story U delivers to you:
- Single story
- Story bank (series on a theme)
- Multimedia stories
Working closely with your local partners and frontline advocates, Story U brings to the community:
- A focused opportunity to shape and share their story
- Practical storytelling skills and resources
- Hands-on learning in writing and photography
- One-on-one feedback and mentoring
- Plus: Training in storytelling approaches to program evaluation
Story U is:
- Professional, with 25 years of successful nonprofit communications experience
- Mobile, traveling to communities in California and beyond for stories of depth and authenticity reported firsthand
- Customized, because your needs, like the constituents you serve, are unique
- Collaborative, committed to the clients and community participants we work with feeling good about the process and the final product
- Nimble, an efficient, one-person operation maintaining a light footprint, low overhead, and a personal touch
Contact me about the stories you could tell.